Soft Skills - Know Thy Self (Part 1)
We all know developing our skills is important in today’s ultra-competitive world. However, being book-smart and having a high IQ will only take you so far. To be successful, we must effectively promote ourselves and our ideas. This is why we need to develop our Emotional Intelligence (EI) and raise our EQ. EI reflects our ability to understand ourselves and others, which directly translates into your ability to lead, build effective teams, and influence others. The first step in building your EI is to "Know Thy Self". Professional trainer, entrepreneur, and CEO Steve Jacobs offers his expert guidance to help you do exactly that!
- Describe what Emotional Intelligence is and means.
- Explain the value of EI in teams and on projects.
- Compare and contrast the behaviors of Emotionally Intelligent people and those that are not.
- Emotional Intelligence – IQ vs. EQ, tenants of EI, developing your EI
- Your Personality – Perception vs Reality – Traits, Strengths, avoiding blindspots
More Courses From This Presenter
Leadership, Personal Development, Professional...
More suggestions for you
Check out the courses or get a Full-Access MembershipSee More Courses
Applicable to any...