Leadership Skills: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
In the final segment of his series on Professional Development, Steve Jacobs discusses topics around Leadership...the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. A great leader can accomplish great things and there is nothing better than being with them on the journey. A poor leader trips over their own ego, gets in their own way, and people hate working with them. Let's get a better understanding of what qualities make a great leader and how you can develop them, so all of you can avoid becoming "that guy".
- Compare and contract the differrence between leadership and management.
- List 5 ways to build trust steadily and identify the fastest way to build trust.
- Differentiate between leadership styles.
- Explain how to avoid conflict and come to positive solutions in high-stakes conversations so you can be effective in your personal and professional life.
- List the 3 most crucial principles that contribute to the success of crucial conversations.
- Identify the four steps you can take to really listen to someone, summarized in the acronym AMPP.
- Leadership vs management, Crucial Conversations, Delegation, Trust Building, Movitation, Conflict Resolution
- Different leadership styles and when to use each one
- Difference between strategy and tactics and when to deploy each
More suggestions for you
Check out the courses or get a Full-Access MembershipSee More Courses
Applicable to any...