Basics of Space Management for a Home Office
With so many of us working from home due to COVID-19, Oluwaseun Adebayo-Omoju wants to share her insight on the basics of Space Management. We all have limited space available. Oluwaseun will get you thinking about your personal and work spaces, what's in them, and how you use them. Her tips can help you take control of your personal and work spaces to make them - and you - more productive!
This is even more helpful for those in small urban apartments. If Oluwaseun was able to create productive work/study space for herself in a dormitory room shared with 6 other people, she can help you figure out your unique situation!!
- Learn the basics of understanding and categorizing your personal and work spaces
- Understand how space design and optimization of use translates to better productivity
- Learn the DCAP Principle to help you optimize any space:
- De-clutter the space
- Classify activities done in the same
- Allot space for each activity
- Personalize the space for the specific activities
- Space Management in regard to personal and work spaces in your home
- Value of applying space management principles to your home office
- Study your space and how you interact with it
- Space optimization provides increased productivity within the space
- Quick Tips to Optimize your spaces: DCAP Principle
- Make your space work for you
More Courses From This Presenter
Business, Personal Development, Professional...
More suggestions for you
Check out the courses or get a Full-Access MembershipSee More Courses
Applicable to any...