Project Budgeting and Estimating - It's ALWAYS about the money...or is it?
Now that you know the basics of projects and project management, Sr. Consultant Paul Falding will take a deeper dive into the world of budgeting and cost management. No matter what a company may tell you, at the end of the day, it's ALWAYS about the money. There is a caveat though, any deliverable in any type of project must first ensure they deliver what the client actually needs and at the required level of quality. Once that basic threshold is met...yeah, it's always about the money. Are your estimates good? Did you validate them with real data? Did you budget it correctly using the estimates? Did you stay on target through the project? Did you stay within annual cash-flow demands? How do you know and how do you communicate all this?! So many questions to answer, tune in to find out!!
- Understand the reasons companies make the financial decisions that they do to bring a product to market.
- Learn to develop a project budget and apply it anywhere.
- Understand how finances are released, controlled, monitored and spent.
- Learn how to compile and validate an estimate.
- The costs, considerations, and constraints of bringing a product to market.
- Project Budgeting – Valuable lessons and controls that can be applied anywhere.
- Budgeting to Actuals – How finances are released, controlled, monitored and spent.
- Estimating – How estimates are compiled and made accurate.
Engineering, Professional Development, Project...
Personal Development, Personal Finances,...
Personal Development, Personal Finances
Business, Engineering, Professional Development,...
Business, Personal Development, Professional...
Leadership, Personal Development, Professional...
Business, Engineering, Metrics and...
More suggestions for you
Check out the courses or get a Full-Access MembershipSee More Courses
Applicable to any...